merry christmas to a special friend - christmas wishes

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here
merry christmas to a special friend Here is a collection of Christmas Wishes for Best Friends, to help you warm relationships with friends and good wishers.


merry christmas to a special friend
merry christmas to a special friend

merry christmas to a special friend

You gifted me with your friendship many years ago. This Christmas, I thank you for being my rock of strength in good times and in bad. You deserve all the goodness and goodwill that the Christmas season brings.
A friend like you is what makes Christmas special to me. Nothing makes me happier than sharing this season with you and I can’t wait for Christmas to get here.

Friends make the holiday season fun and festive. I can’t wait to party and deck the halls with you this Christmas.

As you celebrate this miraculous occasion called Christmas, I would like you to know that you are an exemplary friend and that I feel extremely lucky to have you in my life. Merry Christmas.

No matter the amount of gifts I get this Christmas, your friendship is the greatest one of them all. Merry Christmas my dear friend.

Christmas is about spending time with family and friends. It’s about creating happy memories that will last a lifetime. Merry Christmas to you and your family
May the closeness of friends, the comfort of home, and the unity of our nation, renew your spirits this festive season. Merry Christmas to your family.

‘Tis the season to wish one another joy and love and peace. These are my wishes for you, Merry Christmas our dear friends, may you feel the love this special day.

May this festive season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round. Merry Christmas!

You make the stars shine brighter and the winter days warmer just by being in my life. Merry Christmas to my favourite person in the world.

A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm and we all go through it together. Lets buckle up and enjoy the ride.

May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

This festive season is so much more than Christmas parties and gift giving. May your Christmas be filled with the true miracles and meaning of this beautiful time.

May you feel all the love and joy I have for you throughout this festive season and all year round. Having you as my friend brings me great joy.

Best friends are to friendship like Christmas is to the other celebrations: always on top. Have a merry one.

Christmas is a special time to enjoy with all your loved ones, spreading divinity and cheer around, Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Christmas is really a time for families to unite. It is a time to share all the laughter and cheers. Without you, this family will not be called a family. You complete our lives. Merry Christmas . . . !!!

For your Christmas time I wish you many blessings, much happiness, and even more love I am grateful for you and your thoughtfulness.

May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys the festive season brings. Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

During this festive season of giving, let us take time to slow down and enjoy the simple things. May this wonderful time of the year touch your heart in a special way. Wishing you much happiness not just today, but throughout the New Year.

May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the Year. Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above. Happy Christmas!!

May your world be filled with warmth and good cheer this Holy season, and throughout the year.

Wish you a Merry Christmas and may this festival bring abundant joy and happiness in your life!



A season for giving and sharing is what Christmas is all about.

You shared your life to me all throughout the year.
I thank you for that.
Merry Christmas!

You made Christmas merrier because you are my friend.

I have always enjoyed the gift of friendship you gave me.
Merry Christmas to you!

You are a present to me. I do not wish for anything more!
Merry Christmas to you!

Merry Christmas to the person who knows all of my secrets,
knows the things that make me happy or sad.

I love you my friend! It is a time for celebration and gatherings.

I wish that you may spend your time meaningfully
with the people close to your heart.
Have a wonderful and merry Christmas!

You are a proof of how good God is.

You have saved me from loneliness just like how Jesus saved us.
Have a very Merry Christmas.

On this day I want to wish you more successso that you will continue to be a blessing
not just to me but also to others.

Merry Christmas!
Many years ago, I wished that Santa will give me a true friend.
Then, I met you and we became best friends.
Thank you for the friendship.

Hey friend! May sadness in your life be replaced with unending joy and happiness! Smile my dear, for the season of Christmas is finally here! Here is a wish for a Merry Christmas!
My dear friend, I can not explain how grateful I am to you. You are the kindest and nicest person who always know how to make me smile. On this magical night I want to wish you the best of luck and happiness, and with the help of those two you can do get everything. Have a marvellous Christmas!

May this happy Christmas greet you with health, wealth and happiness. Wishing "Merry Christmas" to you and your family.



merry christmas my sweet friend



funny christmas messages for friends :-

Christmas is the festival of love and spirit
So let us drink the spirit to feel love
Merry Christmas to You

Man will live for ever
Because of Christmas
(Because of Christmas Day drinking)
Merry Christmas to you

Christmas is the day for blessings and love
So let us do not overload priest
Celebrate the Christmas here with party
Merry Christmas to you

May on this Christmas
Glow of prosperity and joy of Happiness
Fill in you body along with Christmas wine
Merry Christmas to you

Let us rejoice and enjoy
Has lord has given this day
to drink as much you want
Happy Christmas

They told me that it is the best thing to give this Christmas.
Nowadays, I wonder why streets are field with adult carolers.
Anybody know where can I buy love?
I think Santa’s wish for this Christmas should be to lose weight.
Rudolph has a red nose because he is drunk.
I think Santa should hire giants instead of elves so that he can have a faster production of gifts.
Before, children are the carolers.
OMG! Christmas already? Wishing you a "train load" of good wishes.

Hope your Christmas is the "M" word (Merry)!!!

Holidays are exhausting. Ho Ho! Keep calm and enjoy Christmas!

                                                  No comments:

                                                  Post a Comment

                                                  Post Bottom Ad

                                                  Responsive Ads Here

                                                  Pages