Christmas Messages for Girlfriend||Christmas Wishes for Ex Girlfriend - christmas wishes

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here
Christmas Messages for Girlfriend||Christmas Wishes for Ex Girlfriend

Christmas Messages for Girlfriend||Christmas Wishes for Ex Girlfriend

Share This

Christmas Messages for Girlfriend


You are my true love and
I am blessed that I won your heart
Merry Christmas


This Christmas is Special for me,
I am having a special person to think about
Merry Christmas my love


Love is heavenly and Christmas is an heavenly Festival
So I am having great pleasure to wish Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas sweetheart!!


You are my love and hope,
Everything seems fine when you’re around.
I hope this love will be forever.
Merry Christmas dear.


My Christmas is more colorful on this year
Because this year I am having your love
Merry Christmas My Dear


Merry Christmas wishes to a special girl,
Who has stole my heart.


Enjoy Christmas with party and dance
Christmas brings be happiness not because I can celebrate,
But I know it brings happiness and cheers to my sweetheart
Merry Christmas My Dear

Romantic Christmas Wishes for Girlfriend


  • Sending you warm hugs and lovely kisses on the wonderful occasion of Christmas. May you have a splendid Christmas and vacation ahead.
  • Love peace and joy are the ingredients of a happy Christmas. Hope you find them all this season even without me being around. Merry Christmas dear.
  • Gifts of love and candies of romance engulf you this evening so much that you don’t miss me and enjoy your eve even without me. Merry Christmas.
  • You came in my life like a Santa bringing the love and warmth I ever wanted. Please don’t go away ever. Merry Christmas.
  • Apart from Santa’s blessings and love this season, the only thing missing in my life was a lady luck and you have fulfilled that. Thanks for being in my life. Much love to you on Christmas.
  • May our love bond strengthen as we enter a new year of togetherness and lets celebrate this Christmas with love and care. Merry Christmas dear.
  • Your love and care has increased the Christmas celebrations manifolds. I am so blessed to have you in my life, my Love. Merry Christmas.

Christmas Wishes for Ex Girlfriend




Although we don’t occupy each others hearts anymore, this time of year presents every reason for me to wish positive emotions to those around me or those who used to be around me. Therefore I would like to take this opportunity to wish you well and I sincerely hope all of your future endeavours will bring you the sincerest of happiness. May all your dreams come true and the dreams of those in this world you love the most. Merry Christmas.

Once upon a time we were in love,
Once upon a time we held each other,
Once upon a time we were attracted,


Once upon a time we shared a cover,
I’m reaching out to remain your friend,
I’m reaching out to wish you well,
I’m reaching out to bless you till the end,
I’m reaching out to let you know,
Although we no longer see,
A reason to love one another anymore,
Christmas is a time to give,
Blessings to those you’ll always care for.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages